Journal, ISO date 2018-06-25
An impressive looking web IDE from GitLab.
Checked-in new tenants - very happy to have it let again after the decoration and assorted repairs.
A thinktank has suggested more taxes for landlords to allow more people to buy instead of rent, but it looks like recent changes are already having that effect. There's also a more thorough dismissal of the thinktank report from the RLA.
Quite a productive day today:
- Took the car for a service and MOT - it needed a couple of new tyres but at least it's all shiney after it's annual clean.
- A bit longer than I'd like reading Facebook - although it was mostly the articles that I found linked there (including some of those above).
- Managed to catch up on quite a few emails, still a few waiting for tomorrow though.
- Best of all though was testing and releasing the latest batch of PaTMa features and fixes.
- I've also had some time to put into another new feature too.
Lots of time scheduled later in the week to write about the exciting new features too.